Group Coaching for Real Estate Professionals & Investors
Who should consider our Group Coaching program?
How does it work?
- Anyone interested in deepening their insights about hyper-local real estate markets in the Atlanta area
- Real Estate Professionals (agents, developers, lenders, closing attorneys, etc.)
- Real Estate Investors & Developers
- Individuals and families relocating to Atlanta from outside of Georgia
- Suburban Atlanta residents interested in relocating or buying a second home in-town
- See also Private Coaching and Private Tours
How does it work?
- Groups are limited to ten (10) people
- This service is open to Real Estate Professionals and Investors / Developers
- In the case of real estate teams, any member can participate
- To join a group, just SUBSCRIBE below.
- Private coaching groups can be arranged for 8-12 agents (they do not have to be from the same office)
- The purpose is to discover new investment opportunities in Metro Atlanta
- We will explore all neighborhoods within 285 including Beltline and beyond
- The focus will be on projected growth corridors, transformative developments and public infrastructure projects
- You will be invited to participate in monthly Caravan Tours* to learn about these opportunities
- We will explore a new area of town each month
- If you don't participate on the tours you still receive information about the neighborhoods we explore along with route maps of key opportunity areas
- Clients are welcome on these tours
- Tours typically run from 0900 - 1200 on Friday mornings but this can be customized to suit the needs of the group
- Typically we will meet for an optional lunch after the tour to discuss opportunities
How will I benefit?
Who & How Much?
Monthly Group Coaching
Quarterly Group Coaching
Coaching + Tour Package
$1,800 one-time payment
* At the end of three months (if you participate in all activities including the caravan tours) you will have the option of getting your money back if you are not happy with the results.